- 1. Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
- 2. The Mindful Life Journal: Seven Minutes a Day for a Better, More Meaningful Life
- 3. Press Pause
- 4. I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal
- 5. A Mindfulness for Beginners Journal: Prompts and Practices for Living in the Moment
- 6. The Mindfulness Journal for Teens: Prompts and Practices to Help You Stay Cool, Calm, and Present
- 7. The Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 Minutes a Day to Less Stress, More Peace
- 8. Present, Not Perfect: A Journal for Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are
- 9. The Mindfulness Journal: Creative Prompts to Relax, Release, and Explore the Wisdom of You
With so many people living life in the fast lane, there has been in a move in recent years to encourage a more mindful way of being.
Journaling has therefore become increasingly popular as a way to reconnect with ourselves in a constantly connected world.
There are lots of different mindfulness journals to choose from, so we’ve done the hard work for you and complied a list of nine of the best mindfulness journals:
Another way to live more mindfully is to practice gratitude each day.
Take a look at our shortlist of the best gratitude journals — you can thank us later!