A Little Inspiration
To help you get started, we’ve shortlisted just six statements for a better night’s rest:
- My body is ready to relax.
- Sleep comes easily to me.
- I choose to sleep well.
- I am allowed to fall into a restful sleep.
- My breathing is slow and steady.
- I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.
Why not try journaling for sleep?
Here at The Good Body we’re passionate about sleep, and journaling too!
Journaling can help you get a better night’s rest, which is an advantage of the practice that you might not know about.
Choose a journal prompt for sleep, grab an empty notebook and write your way to better slumber.