45 Gratitude Affirmations: Express Thanks Daily
Regularly expressing thanks can be done in so many different ways, about many aspects of your life.
And the results can be powerful!
Choose a gratitude affirmation that speaks to you from our list below:
Positive Affirmations for Gratitude
Positive gratitude affirmations remind you to appreciate the many things you have in life, some of which you may never have considered.
1.I am grateful for the life I have.
2.I don’t take a single day for granted.
3.I am grateful for every small blessing in my life.
4.I am lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.
5.Every day brings new opportunities.
6.Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
7.I invite gratitude into my heart.
Writing in a gratitude journal can be a way to make expressing thanks part of your daily routine.
You’ll find a range of styles to choose from, including ones that take just a couple of minutes each day to complete.
An empty notebook can also work, if you find a gratitude journal prompt that inspires you to start writing.
8.Life is filled with so many wonderful things.
9.I accept and appreciate the help and support of others.
10.I feel lucky to observe the nature that surrounds me.
Morning Gratitude Affirmations
Start each day with the right mindset by reciting a morning gratitude affirmation:
1. I am so grateful that I woke up today.
2. Today will be a good day.
3. I feel thankful to be exactly where I am.
Research published by Harvard Medical School proves that giving thanks makes you happier.
In one study, participants were asked to write and deliver a letter that expressed gratitude to someone who they’d never properly thanked for their help or kindness.
After writing the letter, huge increases in their happiness scores were recorded.
4. The day ahead is filled with endless opportunities.
5. I am making my dreams a reality.
6. I am grateful for the small steps I make each day.
7. I have the strength to take chances.
8. Great things will happen today.
9. I am thankful for my body and what it allows me to achieve.
10. No matter how small the step, I am still moving forward.
Thankful and Grateful Affirmations
Being grateful for the life you’re living can help you truly relish each moment.
Use one of our thankful affirmations to get started:
1.I am grateful for my freedom.
2.I have everything I need.
3.I attract abundance.
4.Tomorrow is a new day.
5.I have experienced so much kindness today.
6.I don’t take those who love and support me, for granted.
7.I am grateful for my financial position.
8.I am thankful for my health and wellbeing.
Reciting a health affirmation can be another way to make your own wellbeing a priority.
Announcing “I nourish my body” or “I always have time for self-care” can actually give you the motivation to make it happen.
9.I am grateful for today.
10.I appreciate that I have the means and knowledge to nourish my body.
Powerful Daily Gratitude Affirmations
If powerful affirmations are what you’re looking for, then you’ve come to the right place!
1. I am forever grateful for everything and everyone I have in my life.
2. I love and accept myself for who I am.
3. I am thankful for my skills and creativity.
4. I am on my way to creating a life I love.
5. I have the strength to overcome any obstacles that come my way.
6. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
7. I am grateful for everything I have learned today.
8. I trust myself completely.
9. I am in love with every part of my body.
Learning to love yourself isn’t easy, but it’s so important for living a more fulfilling life.
Add one of our self-love affirmations to your list and start believing in the power and possibilities within you.
10. I release the pressure I put on myself.
Love Gratitude Affirmations
A love affirmation can be used for both manifesting and nurturing the love that already surrounds you.
1. I am grateful for the love that surrounds me.
2. I love who I have become.
4. I give and receive love freely.
5. I am grateful to be in charge of my own happiness.
Focus on you…
Are you looking for gratitude statements to improve your mental health?
If so, you might be interested in our list of affirmations for stress relief, that can put you in the headspace to relax and unwind.