We could all do with a little stress relief right now!
Research proves it helps to relieve stress, particularly in performance settings, such as when studying for a big test.
Stress Relief Affirmations
Begin to unwind by practicing one of the below stress relieving mantras:
1. I choose to feel calm.
2. I am strong and resilient.
3. I am letting go of my worries.
An effective way to make sense of your worries and find peace is by writing in a daily journal.
Harvard Medical School found that writing about your emotions releases stressful feelings.
4. As I exhale, stress leaves my body.
5. I am safe.
6. I make time to do the things I love.
7. I am not alone in my struggles.
8. Everything is temporary.
10. I can take things at my own pace.
Positive Affirmations for Stress
Banish negative thoughts and start thinking more optimistically with our positive affirmations for stress:
1. I am in control.
2. My muscles are relaxed.
Muscle tension is one of the negative effects stress has on your body.
Did you know there are a number of scientifically-proven techniques to relax your muscles?
3. I’m always looking for ways to live a less stressful life.
4. I am calm even when life is chaotic.
5. My thoughts are slowing down.
6. I am free from stress.
7. I am right where I’m supposed to be.
8. My mind is calm.
9. I release all the tension from my body.
Acupressure is a style of massage that can relieve tension throughout your body.
In fact, it has so many health advantages including acting as a powerful tool for relieving stress, anxiety and depression.
10. Tomorrow is a new day.
Affirmations for Work Stress
Reciting positive language can also have advantages in the workplace, particularly if you work in a high stress environment.
Take a look below at our affirmations for work stress: