You want to succeed. You want to prove yourself. You want to lose that feeling of dread you experience each Monday.
Positive daily affirmations can help you do exactly that.
Choose an uplifting mantra for work from the list below and start reciting it every day!
Positive Affirmations for the Workplace
Reframe your mindset by using a positive affirmation for the workplace:
1. Today is going to be a good day.
2. I am strong, smart and capable.
3. I believe in my abilities.
Remembering your own past successes can be a great way to boost your self-esteem in the workplace.
Why not make a note of each one, to read when doubt creeps in?
Using an affirmation for confidence each day can also be powerful and help you to believe in yourself.
4. I bring positive energy to every situation.
5. I am paving the way to success.
6. I add value to my company.
7. I earned my position.
8. I am a trusted expert.
9. I am open to new opportunities.
10. I am creating a work life that I love.
Affirmations for Success at Work
You have everything within you to succeed, and these mantras can act as a reminder.
1. I attract success.
2. I am the right person for the job.
3. I always achieve my work goals.
4. There are so many job opportunities out there for me.
5. I deserve to be happy at work.
6. I have the skills and abilities to fulfill any role.
Though society has told us to be ruthless and self-centered in the pursuit of our career, recent research tells us different.
A study conducted at the University of Deusto in Spain, revealed that high emotional intelligence is often a key indicator of career success.
Being self-aware, receptive and empathetic to others, are just a few of the recognized signs of emotional intelligence.
7. I thrive in challenging environments.
8. I am ready to go to the next level in my career.
9. There are no limits to the money I can earn.
10. I’m happy and content in my work.
Affirmations for a Good Day at Work
These powerful statements will help set you up for a good day at work:
1. I am enough.
2. Today will be a productive day.
3. I have my dream job.
4. Every day is a new opportunity to prove myself.
5. Today holds so much potential.
6. I can confidently express my views and opinions.
7. Each day I take another step towards career success.
8. I respect my co-workers.
9. I am in charge of my financial future.
“Money is pouring into my life”.
It might seem like an odd statement to recite when you wake up in the morning.
However money affirmations can be a simple way to change how you think about your finances.
10. Every day I learn something new.
Positive Affirmations for Co-Workers
Though affirmations can be used to brighten your own outlook, they can also uplift other people.
Share one of these powerful affirmations with your co-workers and see that support and positivity reflected back.
1. You inspire me to do better.
2. Our company is a better place because you’re a part of it.
3. I love your personality!
4. I appreciate the kindness and care you bring to your role.
5. Your presence and talent makes a difference.
6. The positive energy you bring is always appreciated.
Did you know that paying someone else a compliment can actually make YOU happier?
The fascinating research also revealed that spending money on someone else makes you happier for longer than spending money on yourself.
7. You bring something unique to our team.
8. I feel lucky to work alongside you.
9. I am amazed by your determination to overcome any challenge.
10. You have taught me so much.
Work Affirmation Quotes
Reflect on the words of these successful people, and rethink your attitude to work and your future.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
Rise and shine!
We’ve compiled a collection of 55 morning affirmations designed to help you kick-start your day!
- Urquijo, I., Extremera, N. and Azanza, G. (2019). The Contribution of Emotional Intelligence to Career Success: Beyond Personality Traits [Online]. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6926721/ [Accessed 18 May 2023]. ↩
- Comrie, P. (2023). What are the 7 Signs of Emotional Intelligence? [Online]. Shiminly. Available from: https://shiminly.com/what-are-the-7-signs-of-emotional-intelligence/ [Accessed 18 May 2023]. ↩
- Case Western Reserve University (2022). 5 reasons why… you should give compliments [Online]. Available from: https://thedaily.case.edu/5-reasons-why-you-should-give-compliments/ [Accessed 18 May 2023]. ↩