Ignore all those critical thoughts in your head and start manifesting your dreams.
If you believe it, you can do it!
You’ll find 40 manifestation affirmations in this list that can help you think your way to a healthier and happier life.
How to Use Affirmations to Manifest
Using affirmations to manifest, is like training your mind to think in a more positive way.
First, choose a powerful affirmation, or write an affirming statement that captures an area of your life that you want to improve.
The statement should be written in the present tense and involve no negative language.
Once you have the right words you should state it aloud multiple times a day.
Research into the benefits of affirmations show that it can actually alter your brain, creating new positive circuitry!
Positive Manifestation Affirmations
A short positive affirmation is the ideal place to begin when you want to try manifesting…
1. I love myself.
2. I deserve to live a happy life.
3. My body is healthy and strong.
4. I am so grateful for the life I’m living.
Studies have revealed that expressing gratitude regularly changes you and your brain.
Not just short term, but longer term effects were also seen, helping those struggling with depression and anxiety.
Reciting a gratitude affirmation prompts you to give thanks for all that you have.
5. I am in control.
6. I am succeeding in every area of my life.
7. I surround myself with positive people.
8. There is no place for negative self-talk in my life.
9. I am committed to all my relationships.
10. I have a positive mindset.
“I am” Manifesting Affirmations
You are so many amazing things, and these “I am” manifesting affirmations can serve as a reminder:
1. I am independent.
2. I am thriving.
3. I am worthy of love.
4. I am powerful.
5. I am great with people.
6. I am living my best life.
7. I am open to new opportunities.
8. I am doing what I love.
9. I am a money magnet.
Many believe that using money affirmations can manifest more wealth.
Announcing “Money is pouring into my bank account” or “Attracting money is easy” can change the way you think and feel about your finances.
10. I am free to do the things I love.
Powerful Manifestation Affirmations
If you’re going to manifest your future, then you need the most powerful words.
1. I am focused and attentive.
2. I can rewrite my story.
3. I’m creating a life I love.
Manifesting things into your life has become an increasing trend, fueled by TikTok creators.
Though many refer to it as “magic”, essentially the act is built on principles we know to be good for our mental wellbeing.
Dr. Joe Vitale, author of “The Attractor Factor”, explains one of them:
If you are a beginner, I would start by getting in a good mood and having a positive attitude, listening to a mediation video and then writing down your intention in a journal.
Any form of relaxation is going to help you assess your subconscious mind to be able to tap into it easier. Stress, criticism, worrying and negativity are all going to push it away and stop the process.
4. I deserve to make more money.
5. I am persistent in the pursuit of my goals.
6. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
7. My thoughts are positive.
8. I love being financially free.
9. I control the path of my life.
10. I am motivated.
Manifestation Affirmations for Success
Success is just waiting for you. Add one of these manifestation affirmations to your morning routine:
1. I deserve to succeed.
2. I am a natural leader.
3. I wake up feeling motivated.
Start your day with one of our morning affirmations.
It’s a simple (and free!) way to hone a happier mindset, plus it takes just a minute out of your day.
4. My goals are within my reach.
5. I am ready for success.
6. I am unique.
7. I value my ideas and creativity.
8. I am living to my full potential.
9. I have everything it takes to be successful.
10. I am experiencing success in every area of my life.
Find Your Motivation
Whether you’re looking for career success or just want to find the energy to workout, motivational affirmations can help you smash your goals.
- Brown, J. and Wong, J. (2017). How Gratitude Changes You and Your Brain [Online]. Greater Good Magazine. Available from: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_gratitude_changes_you_and_your_brain [Accessed 23 May 2023]. ↩