Daily affirmations are positive and inspiring, but they can be powerful, too!
Both in their wording and in their effects.
Daily Powerful Affirmations
1. I love and accept myself for who I am.
2. I can get through anything.
3. I am worthy of respect.
4. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
5. I believe in myself and my abilities.
Believing in yourself boosts your self-esteem and can actually lead to better work performance, interpersonal success and happiness!
The study, first published in 2003, found that people performed better and were happier when they focused on self-improvement, rather than simply trying to better others.
Pin it for later!
Don’t forget to pin these powerful affirmations for later!
6. I can choose the kind of life I want to have.
7. I have everything I need to succeed.
8. I define who I am. I decide what I do. I control how I live my life.
10. My ideas are important and valuable.
Sometimes in life we all need a little boost to our strength, whether it’s physical or emotional.
Let the daily positive affirmations below help you get in the right head space:
1. I am strong. I am powerful.
2. I am in control of my life and my feelings.
4. I will never, ever give up.
5. I am enough, I am complete.
6. I define my worth and I am worthy.
7. I trust myself completely.
8. I am my number one priority.
Taking care of your physical and emotional wellbeing is so important, which is why you should always make time for self-care.
It might be something as simple as switching off your phone for one hour before bed or taking a long, indulgent bath.
For more ideas we’ve compiled a list of self-care gifts for you to treat yourself or someone special!
9. I am not impacted by the judgement of others.
10. I accept all aspects of myself completely.
“I am” Affirmations
“I am” affirmations can be a great grounding technique and help you build a confident mindset, particularly if you’re looking for anxiety-relieving mantras.
1. I am intelligent.
2. I take care of myself.
3. I never let myself down.
4. I am in charge of my life and the direction I am headed.
5. I am in love with every part of my body.
Affirmations can be a great way to boost your self-esteem.
Research has shown that adopting ‘power poses’, which are more expansive positions, made respondents feel more energetic, empowered and in control.
These feelings subsequently led to higher levels of self-esteem.
6. I am healthy and happy.
7. I am more than a number on a scale.
8. Watch out, I am unstoppable.
9. I am proud of who I am.
10. I am not my mistakes.
Looking for affirmations for kids?
We’ve compiled 60 mantras to empower little minds that you can read here.