- 1. Theragun PRO
- 2. PlayMakar SPORT Electrical Muscle Stimulator
- 3. Sweat Deck Exercise Cards
- 4. Therabody Wave Roller
- 5. Cossac Fitness Journal & Workout Planner
- 6. The Mirror
- 7. Lululemon The Small Towel
- 8. Aku Roller
- 9. TheraCup 2-Pack
- 10. E Tronic Edge Waist Pack
- 11. Fusion Workouts: Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, and Barre
- 12. Withings Body+ Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale
- 13. Apple Watch Ultra
- 14. Therabody RecoveryAir System
- 15. Dynamis Weighted Hoola Hoop
- 16. Lululemon Double Roller
- 17. Jabra Elite 85t True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 18. BlenderBottle Shaker
- 19. PlayMakar MVPmini Percussion Massage System
- 20. Body Back Buddy Elite
- 21. Wordlock 5-Dial Combination Padlock
- 22. Fitness Dice
- 23. PlayMakar Leg Compression Socks
- 24. Gaiam Core Sliding Discs
- 25. Virgin Experience Gift Voucher
- 26. Zensah Smart Running Gloves with Touch Screen Feature
- 27. Rooibos tea from adagio teas
- 28. Personal Training Voucher from Find Your Trainer
If you’re shopping for a gym lover then it can be tricky to know what to buy them when it comes to choosing a gift.
We’ve put together a list of exciting ideas, including some of the latest workout-enhancing technology.
Take a look below at our rundown of 28 of the best gifts for people who love working out:
Pin it for later!
Don’t forget to pin these top gift ideas for the people in your life who like to workout!
22. Fitness Dice
Roll the dice, seal your fate
Encourage someone to add a little fun to their workout by purchasing this set of Fitness Dice.
There are six dice in the set, with different exercises on each one, then roll the last dice to determine your time and repetitions.
Included in the box is also an instruction booklet to walk your loved one through each challenge, as well as 45,000 possible routines to keep their interest.
Those who bought the dice loved them as a motivation technique, appreciating the fun they added to their fitness routine.
26. Zensah Smart Running Gloves with Touch Screen Feature
Gloves made for tech
With technology having more and more features for tracking your running, you need to be able to work with it while you’re out on a run.
The Zensah Smart Running Gloves have touch screen capability so you can still use your devices even with your gloves on.
Runners loved the feature and the snug fit that kept their hands warm.
Zensah’s running glove material has been created to allow breathability, with reflective stripes so you can be seen while running at night.
Probably the best feature of the gloves though is the micro suede thumb, designed to wipe your nose!
Searching for even more gift ideas?
Take a look at our round-up of 27 of the best gifts for the health nuts in your life!