Every opportunity that presents itself is a chance to learn, grow and ultimately succeed.
Start reciting mantras for abundance and let all that is good flow into your life.
Positive Affirmations for Abundance & Success
Positive affirmations are a way to use the power of your mind to welcome success.
1. Abundant energy flows through me.
2. I am grateful to live abundantly.
3. I radiate confidence.
One of the many benefits of affirmations is how they can encourage you to believe in yourself.
Try out an affirmation for confidence and feel your self-esteem rise!
4. I am succeeding in life.
5. I always have enough.
6. I am my best source of motivation.
7. I welcome positive change in my life.
8. I think about money in a positive way.
9. I attract success.
10. I’m growing abundantly every day.
“I am” Affirmations for Abundance
Remind yourself of all your amazing qualities, and the exciting future ahead of you, with these “I am” statements for abundance:
1. I am enough.
2. I am proud of the person I am.
3. I am aligned with my purpose.
The spiritual Law of Dharma tells us that every person has a special skill or ability that they can use in service to others.
Understanding this unique ability is thought to help you find your own purpose, creating abundance in your life and in the lives of others.
4. I am financially free.
5. I am capable of greatness.
6. I am confident in my own skin.
7. I am a money magnet.
8. I am limitless.
9. I am surrounded by wealth.
10. I am strong.
Wealth and Prosperity Affirmations
Harness these powerful daily affirmations to create a prosperous future filled with all the emotional and financial wealth you can imagine.
1. I am wealthy in more ways than one.
2. I am prosperous.
3. I attract wealth into my life.
4. I have enough money to fulfill my needs.
5. I embrace new avenues of income.
When you first start using affirmations to manifest money, you’re probably going to feel a little self-conscious.
After all, it can sound strange to make proclamations about your financial future.
However research into affirmation benefits shows the practice can rewire your brain to think differently, so hey, it’s worth a shot!
6. I am getting rich doing what I love.
7. I accept and receive unexpected prosperity.
8. I live in financial prosperity.
9. I am sharing my gifts with the world.
10. I will achieve all my money goals.
Make it Snappy
Uplifting mantras don’t need to be long and poetic.
Choose one of our short positive affirmations to start practicing today.
- Chopra (2015). The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life [Online]. Available from: https://www.chopra.com/articles/the-law-of-dharma-or-purpose-in-life [Accessed 23 May 2023]. ↩