Finding ways to improve your confidence can have many positive impacts in your life, including reducing your stress levels.
Positive daily affirmations are one tool you can use.
Start believing in YOU by reciting one of our affirmations for confidence and self-esteem below.
Affirmations for Confidence
All the confidence you need is right inside of you, these confidence affirmations can let it free:
1. I choose to feel confident.
2. I am talented and creative.
3. I am excited for the day ahead.
4. I have the power within me to achieve anything.
5. I adapt to change well.
6. I love who I am becoming.
Learning to love yourself is a lesson for life.
We’ve created a list of self-love affirmations that will help you on the journey.
7. Everything I want is possible.
8. I deserve good things.
9. I love and respect myself.
10. I have the power and determination to achieve my goals.
Affirmations for self-confidence are an ideal way to start the day!
1. I am a confident person.
2. I love and accept myself.
3. Everything I need to succeed is within me.
4. Mistakes help me grow as a person.
5. I am the hero of my own story.
6. I am enough.
7. I build positive relationships with those around me.
Insights from Psych Central show that poor self-esteem doesn’t just impact on how you think about yourself.
It can also negatively influence how you treat others, such as your partner and children.
Love affirmations can be useful both for manifesting love and nurturing the love that already surrounds you.
8. I am a good friend.
9. I’m doing the best I can.
10. I am confident in my abilities.
Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem
Build yourself up by announcing aloud one of our positive affirmations for self-esteem:
1. I have so many good qualities.
2. People enjoy being in my company.
3. I can do anything I set my mind to.
4. I invest in myself every day.
5. I bring something unique to the world.
6. My body deserves respect.
7. I believe in myself and my skills.
Have you considered writing down how much you love yourself?
There are so many journaling benefits, with research demonstrating how it can help you live a healthier and happier life.
Finding a self-love journal prompt that connects with you, can be one way to get started.
8. I am in control of my future.
9. I make good decisions.
10. I deserve to take up space in the world.
Affirmations to Help You Love and Value Yourself
Focus on your own self-worth, and embrace your strengths and flaws, with these empowering mantras:
1. I am good enough.
2. I am worthy of happiness.
3. I set boundaries because I value myself and my time.
4. I trust my intuition.
5. I am free of self-doubt.
6. I love my body.
Compliments from others were found through a Women’s Health study to have a big impact on how we feel about our bodies.
Confidence coaches involved in the project suggested that next time you receive a compliment, instead of brushing it off, use it as motivation to love yourself more!
7. I have unlimited potential.
8. I deserve to feel happy and safe.
9. I believe in myself and my worth.
10. I have the power to change the direction of my life.
Empower Your Mind
There are many more powerful affirmations that you can recite each day.
Why not make a shortlist of four or five that really connect with you?