- 1. The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
- 2. Joy Wellness Journal by Papier
- 3. 52 Lists for Calm: Journaling Inspiration for Soothing Anxiety and Creating a Peaceful Life
- 4. The Anxiety Journal: Exercises to Soothe Stress and Eliminate Anxiety Wherever You Are
- 5. Knock Knock I’m So Freaking Freaked Out Inner-Truth Journal
- 6. Burn After Writing
- 7. Put Your Worries Here: A Creative Journal for Teens with Anxiety (The Instant Help Guided Journal for Teens Series)
- 8. Tiny Buddha’s Worry Journal: A Creative Way to Let Go of Anxiety and Find Peace
- 9. Create Your Own Calm: A Journal for Quieting Anxiety
If you’re one of the 40 million people in the US living with anxiety, then you might be looking for new ways to help manage your condition.
Journaling has been shown, through research, to reduce anxious and negative feelings, so it could be worth a try?
We’ve taken a look at the different anxiety journals available, and compiled a list of the best nine for you to choose from:
There are plenty of different strategies you can try for managing your anxiety, including drinking herbal tea.
However not just any herbal tea, we’ve created a list of the most powerful ones that you can read here.