You know the many benefits of exercising regularly.
But did you know that reciting a positive affirmation also has a wealth of health advantages.
In fact, research shows that repeating a daily mantra makes you more likely to be physically active.
Once you understand what an affirmation is, it’s easy to start practicing, you just need to find the perfect words.
Affirmations for a Fit Body
You don’t simply wish for a fit body, you work for it!
Start reciting one of the below affirmations for a fit body and put yourself in the right frame of mind:
1. I feel fitter every day.
2. I am grateful for my body.
3. I feel healthier and happier each day.
4. I love being physically fit.
5. I am building muscle and burning fat.
6. I love the way my body looks.
7. I am grateful for my flexibility.
8. My body deserves to be taken care of.
One of the most surprising affirmation benefits is the way the practice can help to improve your sleep.
Getting the right amount of slumber each night, is one simple way to take care of your wellbeing day to day.
9. I am proud of what my body can do.
10. I love being physically fit.
Looking for more fitness inspiration?
We’ve gathered 64 fitness quotes from inspiring sporting professionals, such as Venus Williams, Michael Phelps and Simone Biles.