The science shows that positive daily affirmations can be seriously powerful for our mental wellbeing.
If you’re asking, but how do affirmations work? Research shows the process increases activity in the key areas of the brain concerned with self-processing and self-valuation.
Start practicing today by reading our list of daily affirmations only for men:
Daily Affirmations for Men
All it takes is a few moments each day and affirmation benefits show you’re encouraging your mind to think more positively.
Below we’ve compiled 15 daily affirmations to inspire you:
1. I can do great things.
2. I trust my body and mind.
3. I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
Expressing gratitude has many advantages for your wellbeing.
In fact, research has shown that it can actually strengthen your connections with those you love and improve relationship satisfaction.
Starting a gratitude journal could be one way to incorporate the practice into your daily life.
Pin it for later!
Don’t forget to pin these affirmations for men for later!
4. My life counts and I matter to others.
5. I am a work in progress.
6. I have the skills I need to succeed.
7. I know who I am.
8. I am making the right choices.
9. I know when to meet a challenge head on and when to walk away.
10. I am capable of change.
11. I do not let the opinions of others control me.
12. I am loving and loved.
13. I am making time for self-care.
Though ‘self-care’ is promoted more generally to women, it’s just as important for men.
Think about the activities that make you happy and help you switch off, then find a way to incorporate aspects of them into every day.
We’ve put together a handy self-care gift guide if you need inspiration!
14. My past does not define who I am.
15. I make informed decisions.
Positive Affirmations for Men
Thinking more positively is good for your health — it can even give you greater resistance to the common cold!
Banish negative self-talk now and start to practice positive affirmations:
1. I deserve to be happy.
2. I am strong and resilient.
3. My mind is filled with good ideas.
4. My thoughts become my reality.
5. I am creating healthy habits.
6. Fear is just a feeling, it will not hold me back.
7. I will let go of anger.
One way to deal with anger is through meditation.
Research into meditation benefits shows it can help, with a recent study demonstrating that just one session can help reduce your body’s response to anger.
No wonder so many people are starting to meditate!
8. I will celebrate the small wins.
9. I feel healthier every day.
10. My mind is clear and I am in control.
Morning Affirmations for Men
Start the day off with the right mindset by rehearsing these morning messages for men:
1. Today is going to be a good day.
2. I am prepared for the day ahead.
3. I will embrace whatever the day brings.
4. I’m moving closer to my goals, one step at a time.
5. I embrace and accept change as part of life.
6. I will learn something new today.
If you’re considering learning a new skill, then why not start practicing yoga?
There are many yoga benefits for men — it can improve your heart health, boost your mental wellbeing and be an alternative way to build muscle.
More and more men are taking up the practice, so why not give it a try?
7. I am important and valuable.
8. I start each day with a “thank you”.
9. I will be present in every moment.
10. I am in control of my happiness.
Confidence Affirmations for Men
You don’t have to look far to find research on how self-affirmations help to raise our confidence levels.
Studies have proven that they enhance our performance and even make us more able to deal with unfavorable feedback.
Read on for powerful affirmations you need to start practicing today!
1. I bring joy to other people.
2. I’m proud of who I’m becoming.
3. My body is full of energy and strength.
Don’t forget the importance of a great night’s sleep if you’re looking for ways to boost your energy levels.
The benefits of sleeping early include an improved memory, more energy and increased productivity.
If you’re struggling to get the amount of sleep you need there are a number of different things you can try, including reciting a sleep affirmation.
4. I am not less for making mistakes. I am more. I learn from them.
5. I can rely on myself.
6. Progress is better than perfection.
7. I keep showing up when others quit.
8. My actions are intentional.
9. Challenges are opportunities to grow and improve.
10. I am my best source of motivation.
Though we’re all our own best source of motivation, having a buddy by your side can help you stay healthy!
We looked at the science around getting motivated to exercise regularly and findings revealed that working out with a buddy means you’re more likely to stay on track with your fitness goals.
Reciting a fitness mantra is another way to stick to your workout routine.
Find Your Inner Power
Start transforming your life by adding one of our powerful affirmations to your daily routine.
Statements such as “I define my worth and I am worthy” can help you start to hone a stronger mindset.