If you follow fitness or wellbeing influencers on Instagram, then you’re sure to have heard them talking about daily affirmations.
But what exactly is a daily affirmation?
Daily affirmations are simple positive statements that describe your goals or mission as though you’ve already achieved them.
So instead of saying “I will try to eat better food each day”, you would say “I am eating healthier food every day”.
The idea is that by repeating it every day you will start to consciously and unconsciously influence your own actions and behaviours, and ultimately achieve success.
And guess what? Research shows it can actually work!
Daily Positive Affirmations
Numerous studies have concluded that a positive mindset can have benefits for both your mental and physical health.
1. I am doing my best
2. Great things will happen today
3. Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful
4. I will not worry about things I can not control
6. Setbacks are opportunities to learn and grow
7. Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life
8. I wake up each morning feeling confident and empowered
Waking up each day with a positive mindset relies on a good night’s sleep!
Going to bed earlier not only ensures you feel fresher the next day, it can also reduce symptoms of depression, make you feel more attractive and increase your productivity.
9. I can do this
10. I will try and try until I succeed
11. I am a good person
12. I am capable
14. I am embracing self-love
15. I am committed to my own path in life
Looking for more inspiration?
Take a look at our compilation of thought-provoking yoga quotes.