15.I will spend quality time with the people I love.
Saturday Morning Affirmations
Get out of bed, throw open the curtains and recite a morning affirmation, the perfect start to the weekend:
1.This Saturday is going to be a beautiful day.
2.I have so much energy.
3.I have woken up rested and prepared to take on the day.
4.I am in tune with what my body needs.
5.I am grateful for Saturday.
Expressing thanks with a gratitude affirmation, such as this one, might seem like a small action in your day.
Yet studies consistently show that regularly expressing gratitude makes you a happier person.
Through our research here at The Good Body, we’ve found that journaling can be one way to establish the habit.
6.I deserve to be happy.
7.I will have a productive day.
8.My future is bright.
9.I will honor my needs today.
10.My mental wellbeing is my top priority.
Saturday Affirmation Quotes
Take a look at the reflections of these inspiring people, who certainly know how to live life to the full!
1. "I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday." Chip Gaines
2. "Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself." Tecumseh
3. "Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days." Charmaine J Forde
4. "Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?" Marilyn vos Savant
5. "My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That's why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or, a person encouraged." Byron Pulsifer
Don’t mention the “M” word…
When the weekend is over, you might need a little motivation!
Start next week with a Monday affirmation, that is sure to put you in the right headspace.