30 Saturday Affirmations for a Peaceful & Productive Weekend
You used your daily mantras to get through a tough week, including a Friday affirmation to end it with a bang!
Now Saturday has finally arrived.
Remind yourself to switch off from work and make the most of your weekend with our empowering affirmations for Saturdays:
Positive Saturday Affirmations
Quiet those negative thoughts in your head with a positive affirmation this Saturday:
1. I give myself permission to rest.
2. I am letting go of my stresses.
3. I will fill this Saturday with the things I love.
4. I’m going to have a fantastic weekend.
5. I am passionate about my goals.
Your dreams of success don’t need to be parked at the weekend.
Giving your mind time to rest can actually make you more creative!
Welcome good things into your life with our affirmations for success.
6. I am feeling happy and calm.
7. I have positive daily habits.
8. I am radiating positive energy.
9. I will not compare myself to other people.
10. I choose to be happy.
11. I am switched off completely from work.
Enjoying a peaceful Saturday isn’t always easy, especially when you have a million and one tasks that you’ve not had time for throughout the week.
However it’s essential for your mental wellbeing that you try and forget about work.
Feel your mind begin to unwind by announcing aloud one of our affirmations for stress relief that act as a little reminder.
12. I will make time for self-care.
13. I am exactly where I need to be.
14. I am allowed to say no.
15. I will spend quality time with the people I love.
Saturday Morning Affirmations
Get out of bed, throw open the curtains and recite a morning affirmation, the perfect start to the weekend:
1. This Saturday is going to be a beautiful day.
2. I have so much energy.
3. I have woken up rested and prepared to take on the day.
4. I am in tune with what my body needs.
5. I am grateful for Saturday.
Expressing thanks with a gratitude affirmation, such as this one, might seem like a small action in your day.
Yet studies consistently show that regularly expressing gratitude makes you a happier person.
Through our research here at The Good Body, we’ve found that journaling can be one way to establish the habit.
6. I deserve to be happy.
7. I will have a productive day.
8. My future is bright.
9. I will honor my needs today.
10. My mental wellbeing is my top priority.
Don’t mention the “M” word…
When the weekend is over, you might need a little motivation!
Start next week with a Monday affirmation, that is sure to put you in the right headspace.