Practicing daily affirmations might seem a small change to your routine.
However research shows it can have a wide range of benefits for women (and men!), including improved intellectual performance.
They even found that self-affirmations can help women overcome the gender stereotypes that exist within society.
“I am” Affirmations for Women
Develop a positive self-view by finding the powerful “I am” affirmation that works for you:
1. I have enough. I do enough. I am enough.
2. I am a strong and confident woman.
Empowering women, particularly girls, in education and the workplace is an ongoing initiative in many countries.
We’ve created a list of affirmations for kids (including a section just for girls) that you can read here.
3. I am attracting positive experiences into my life.
Pin it for later!
Don’t forget to pin these affirmations for women for later!
4. I am powerful and fearless.
5. I am amazing and capable of far more than I realize.
6. I am a good person.
8. I am talented in many ways.
9. I am happy in all aspects of my life.
10. I am drawn to everything that is good for me.
Positive Affirmations for Women
Eliminating negative self-talk is proven to actually reduce stress in your life.
Try swapping it for some anxiety-relieving mantras!
Below we’ve compiled a selection of positive affirmations for women to inspire and uplift you:
1. I attract happiness into my life.
2. I have everything I need to succeed.
3. Even in uncertain times, I will handle it.
4. I am always seeing the best possible outcome.
5. I am a lucky person.
“Luck might not be a genuine quality of the world at all… Luck judgments are a matter of perspective.”
This was a statement made by Bloomsberg University philosophy professor Steven Hales.
He carried out a study that concluded how lucky we feel influences our future fortunes!
6. I attract healthy relationships.
7. I believe in the woman I’m becoming.
8. Everything will be ok.
By stating that good things will happen in the future, you’re actually working wonders for your physical and mental health.
An article published in the Clinical Practice & Epidemiology in Mental Health journal found evidence that optimistic people enjoy a higher quality of life compared to pessimists.
9. I am in control of my life and my feelings.
10. I am unapologetically myself.
Morning Affirmations for Women
As a woman there’s no better way to start the day than with a positive attitude!
Read our list of daily healing affirmations for women and begin your day in the right way:
1. I am too determined to be defeated.
2. My goal is possible.
The simple act of setting a goal is actually proven to make you more motivated, particularly if you want to get in the right headspace to work out.
However setting the right kind of fitness goal is essential.
Process goals, for example saying “I will do a cardio workout twice this week” will lead to better results than an outcome goal such as “I will run a marathon”.
3. Today is going to be a good day.
4. I am full of energy and ready to tackle the day.
5. Today is filled with opportunities.
6. I have slept well and I’m ready to face the day.
Believing you’ve slept well, even if you haven’t, has positive effects on your performance!
However a true good night’s sleep is better.
7. Everything is temporary.
8. I stand up for what I believe in.
9. I will be present in every moment.
10. I choose my attitude.
Self Love Affirmations for Women
Part of learning how to use affirmations, is finding the right words.
Take a look below at our list of self love mantras for women:
1. There is no reason for me to compare myself to others.
2. I am perfect just the way I am.
3. My body is capable of incredible things.
4. I have wonderful qualities to offer the world.
5. I will look after myself.
6. Self-care is not a luxury.
Making time for self-care is essential for women.
It could be something as simple as talking a walk in the fresh air each day, putting your phone away for a set amount of time or keeping a mindfulness journal.
7. I accept myself unconditionally.
8. My worth is not defined by my achievements.
9. I am worthy of love.
10. I am stronger because of my struggles.
Affirmations for Women’s Health
If you’re looking for words to inspire a healthier lifestyle then get inspiration below from our shortlist of affirmations for women’s health:
1. I am grateful for my body.
2. I have so much energy.
3. I take care of both my body and mind.
4. I eat a balanced diet.
5. I listen to my body.
One way to tune into your body is through practicing meditation.
The art of meditation has a wealth of health advantages. It can improve your memory, reduce angry feelings and boost your self-esteem.
6. I am strong and powerful.
7. I am focused and motivated.
8. I am happy and healthy.
9. I’m feeling better and better each day.
If you’re living with daily pain then finding the right words to inspire you can be a little more challenging.
We’ve compiled a list of affirmations for those with chronic pain to help you stay positive.
10. I love being active.
Now you have a wealth of inspiring sentiments, how about learning more about inspiring people you can follow to further uplift you?
Read our round-up of the top 10 wellbeing Instagram accounts and influencers to follow in 2022.